Online consultation | At home | Teleconsultation
Nutritionist service - online / virtual dietitian
Teleconsultation with your nutritionist:
- It's simple, all you need is a computer, smartphone or tablet giving you access to an Internet video call service;
- The professional will contact you at the scheduled time when you make your appointment. It is also at this time that he will provide you with all the information necessary for the smooth running of your teleconsultation.
- Whether you need to be treated at home, in a retirement home or at your workplace, our services are there to provide you with care adapted to your situation that will help you improve your food quality of life.
* Preventive measures will be put in place to ensure your safety.
Contact us for a consultation!
* Insurance receipts are available
* The documents related to the consultation and the receipt are then sent by email.
Take care of yourself!
See a dietary health professional to treat your disorder.
- Nutritional evaluation (duration of 1 hour)
- Nutritional follow-up (30 to 45 min as needed)
- Individual consultations
- Personalized advice
- Food allergy or intolerance
- Eating habits assessments
- Anthropometric measurements (weight, BMI, etc.)
- Eating procedures adapted to clients' needs and their lifestyle
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gastroenterology (diverticulitis, diverticulosis, irritable bowel, etc.)
- Cardiovascular health
- Lactose and gluten intolerance
- Sports nutrition
- Overweight and obesity
- Kidney disease
- And more ...